Taken from robotjumpingrope.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Cocoa. I never understood the appeal of Egg Nog even though the adults in the family always had it during Christmas.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
They were always wrapped. Or at the very least put in a gift bag with some tissue paper.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Sometimes both, sometimes just one and not the other. It really depends on what we feel like.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
About 2 weeks before Christmas day.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Turkey. We usually only have turkey during the holidays so it’s always been a special thing to eat turkey.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
One year when I was like 7 years old my aunt and grandma slept over at our house and on Christmas morning everyone woke up and opened presents together. And then we had Christmas dinner and played games.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I’m exactly sure when or even how but I do remember that Santa’s handwriting looked a lot like my moms.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yup. One gift and the rest were for Christmas Day.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
In years past it was with a mix of homemade ornaments and metal plate ornaments, and those glass orbs. With lights and an angle on top. And a Christmas plaid tree skirt. But last year we went smaller:
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I love it. But then I have to shovel it and I hate it.
12. Can you ice skate?
Well the one time I did, I think I did pretty well. I didn’t fall down or anything but I only went forward in a fairly straight line.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My cd player when I was in high school. I had wanted one forever and my mom was finally able to buy us them.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
My grandma’s no bake cheesecake, Mexican wedding cakes, spritz cookies, the cookies with the kiss in the middle.
17. What tops your tree?
One of two angles. See #10 for one of them.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
If this wasn’t about Christmas that would be a dirty question. I like both. It’s fun to give people gifts but it’s also nice to get them.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song (s)?
Oh Holy Night sung by the REAL Phantom of the Opera ,Micheal Crawford
Petit papa Noel sung by Josh Groban
Little Drummer Boy sung by Neil Diamond
Carol of the Bells sung by the Waukesha North High School Concert Choir at the 2001 Candlelight Concert
We Wish You A Merry Christmas sung by the Waukesha North High School Treble and Concert Choirs at the 2001 Candlelight Concert
The Rising of the Star sung by the Waukesha North High School Treble Choir at the 2001 Candlelight Concert
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yum. I love candy canes. I even had a pen when I was younger that smelled like candy canes.
I tag everybody who reads this. So if you’ve a blog, do it to it.