Holy Crap!

Look I made progress. The bodice mock up came and went and now I’ve got the final cut and sewed together. I just need to finish ironing the edges. I also started a sleeve mockup. First one was too tight. Second one is too long on the outside and too short on the inside and a bit tight round the top of my arm. So hopefully third try is the charm.

In other news, I’ve finished Episode 8 for Days and I think that I am going to switch back to picture format and then just write the super-duper-top-secret-Blather-board-member-eyes-only movie as a short story.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s